Just ten random things in no particular order.
02. Notice the new look? I've never like having sidebars but I really like the template from Carrie.
03. Somehow it has became a habit for me to draw while watching a tv show or a movie. Whether it's good habit or not, I'm not quite sure, though I did accumulated a lot of tv/movie dvds in the process.
04. My two current favorite show is Elementary and Psych, both, coincidently has to do with murder. Now that I think about it, it seems I like murder mysteries now when I usually watches fantasy/science fiction.
05. I'm not a cook, here's why: (a) I have no clue how to use any of the cookware and I even have trouble using the microwave; (b) Cutting meat freaks me out even when there's no blood, well, holding a big knife pretty much makes me nervous; (c) I don't know how to measure anything; (d) I'm no good at following instructions.
06. I'm still deciding on whether to sell my artwork on society6. I like the idea of people having my artwork on their walls and on their gadgets and shirts but I'm not sure if my artwork will look good printed.
07. Did you know google have this "auto-enhance" for your photos now? Supposedly, it enhances your photos and make them better but I do that all the time anyway. I can't turn off this new feature because I'm not on google+. So now, using transparent photos is out of the question. I'm sort of still debating on joining google+. I really don't want to sign up as you have to use your real name.
08. I'm so under the weather, due to a cold in April and now allergies, that I can hardly do anything. I'm thinking I should just sleep the summer away.
09. I'm not a summer person. Short sleeve shirts? Open toe shoes? Uh-uh, not me. I don't even like going to the beach. I consider summer the hat season where I would wear a hat outdoor at all times and I am unlikely to move around much when the weather gets too hot.
10. I have pretty much given up on getting my blog to a wider audience. It's too much work and I don't have the patience and besides, I prefer a smaller number of readers. It keeps me from panicking for not posting. Although, I do that on a regular bases even with no readers.
More Ten on Tuesday at Linny's Vault here.